Sunday, May 16, 2010

They're going to Georgia!

Many of our readers have become readers of the Moss Family blog. Stephen, Lindsay and Sydney have become very dear friends of our's over the last year and a half - seems like longer! We met them through Westminster (from which so many good things, and friends, come!). Lindsay and I have become kindred spirits for many reasons, one of which is that we both have binders full of medical information for our daughters! But even without our medical-binder-bond, I'm sure Lindsay and I would have become fast friends. We said good-bye to the Moss family today, as they are, as Sydney says, "going to Georgia" tomorrow. Stephen & Lindsay are both from the Atlanta area, and Stephen starts a great new job next week there. I'm so happy for them to be closer to the their families, their beloved Bulldogs and more sweet tea. But I'm really heartbroken to be losing such a good friend. I told her today that there is no way I would have made it through this past year and a half without her, and I truly mean it. I believe we're all blessed with special people that come into our lives just when we need it, and Lindsay has been that person for me. We wish them all the best in Georgia and can't wait to see them again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment