Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

Bill and I are celebrating 7 years of wedded bliss today. 
These are the very lovely flowers he got this weekend to help celebrate! 

We went to see more beautiful flowers at Green Springs Gardens which is a Fairfax County park. Absolutely gorgeous setting, but buddy is it hot today! Lily helped me take some great pictures of the many varieties of flowers they have there. 
She also pushed her baby doll around almost the entire time!


Lily took this one...
and this one as well.


She also took this one!

I am such a sucker for a hydrangea.

Imogene is pointing at the waterfall in the middle of the pond there. 
I kept seeing jumping fish, and Bill finally saw one. Then I told Lily  "watch in that area and you'll see fish jumping up." She pauses for about 15 seconds and then says, "or maybe not"and keeps walking! 

The other day she asked if we were going to "keep Imogene forever and ever. Like, will she be part of our family for always and always?" "Yes, Lily she will be." "Oh that's good. I think she's my best baby sister I've ever had." 

No comments:

Post a Comment