Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Ryan and Whitney are Here!

We're having such a fun visit with Ryan and Whitney. When we picked Lily up from school her teacher said that Lily had been talking about playing with Ryan and Whitney. Miss Frances was expecting someone Lily's height, and she had a good laugh when she saw them in person. Lily and Imogene absolutely worship Ryan and Whitney. Imogene rested on Ryan's chest for 30 minutes this afternoon when she woke up from her nap! They are both such good troopers and made a trip to the park this afternoon much more fun for all of us, especially me.
When I was giving Lily some hand soap tonight I told her it had magic beads in it. "Will my hands disappear right before my very eyes?"
She's just cute.


I took this because I was excited to see her leaning on the right to use her left hand to play! 

No comments:

Post a Comment