Thursday, February 25, 2010

A Little Progress

We went back to see Dr. Baldrate today. She said that Imogene's rash is that of roseola, and that the rash should go away by Sunday. We were probably pretty lucky that she was on antibiotics when she caught this virus, because she could have been even sicker than she was/is.(although it's pretty unbelievable that she got it while on antibiotics.) Leave it to Imogene!
She is feeling a little better, because for the first time in 5 days she let me put her down and played some today. I even got some laundry done, and organized a bunch in the basement. I felt very accomplished, and then we came upstairs to get ready for dinner. And Lily says, "Hey Mom, could you help me with my lunch plate?" Apparently I never finished cleaning up lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment