Friday, February 26, 2010

Just Text Me

So today Lily was very into playing with Emily, the doll she got for Christmas. (I was starting to think about boxing her up for later in the year, she hardly touches her these days.) Of course I had to do all the dressing of Emily, and undressing, and dressing, and undressing. And then Emily had yoga class, so I had to be the yoga teacher. And then Emily had ballet class. And I was the ballet teacher, and I had to call Lily "Emily's mom." So Emily's mom dropped Emily off for ballet class and said to me "I'll just text you when I'm coming back to get her." So she goes off to another corner of the room and then says, "Teacher, aren't you going to do something? I dropped her off and I haven't texted you that I'm ready for her to be done." WHERE DOES SHE COME UP WITH THIS STUFF?
Then we dressed Emily, and then dressed her back into her ballet clothes for her recital. Which I of course had to do. Lily and one of her other babies watched, and when I would say okay we're done, and Emily would do a little curtsy, she would say, "No, I'm not ready for you to be done yet. Keep dancing." She's just so funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment