Monday, June 7, 2010

Pictures to Prove It

Poor Lily. She is really taking a beating by this rash. The prednisone certainly improved her spirits and her appetite, but it didn't help the itching, and neither did the Benadryl. She just went to sleep a little bit ago (it's after 10 here), because she just couldn't stop scratching! I'm hoping she'll get some sleep tonight - Mommy & Daddy too! So here are some pictures. Hope no one thinks I'm terrible for posting them. But I just couldn't help but want this recorded - mostly for medical purposes, because if it happens again I want to be able to show someone how bad it gets. Poor thing cannot be expected to go through this every time she gets a bad virus!
This was around 7:30. By 9:30 she really did look better. 
It makes me want to cry to see her this miserable. She's being a great trooper though. I'm really impressed by how grown-up she's been. Lily didn't even get tears in her eyes when they did her finger prick today.

Earlier this afternoon.

Arms and legs this evening before bedtime. So hoping tomorrow is a better day for her. 

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH!! that would have torn me apart - that rash looks terrible! i feel so bad for her, but it looks like she's already on the mend! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete