Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Home Again Home Again

We're back in Alexandria. Today went really well despite the fact that the last 30 miles took 90 minutes. Imogene took two naps on the way back. She was adorable in the back seat playing peek-a-boo with herself using a book or a lovey. Laughing hysterically, waiting for me to say "where's Imogene?" so she could take the book or lovey off her head. Such a trooper the whole day. Lily was completely lost in her movies, and at one point wanted to yell because I told her she couldn't. I have to say I'm pretty impressed with myself that I survived driving down there and back by myself.

Bill told Lily he was going to court tomorrow because one of his cases is there. Her response "Did you leave them there?"

Last night I was able to go out to dinner with my girlfriends from high school. I was about an hour late because Imogene would NOT go to sleep for anything. She screamed for absolutely ever. But my mom finally got her to go to sleep. Thank you Mom. It was so fun to get to catch up with old friends, especially when they are such wonderful old friends!

We all had a great time being in Columbia, but we all missed Bill very much! Lily was really hoping that he'd stay home tomorrow, but then she realized that tomorrow was Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment