Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sweet Little Friends

I'm working like a real business woman getting my Stella & Dot shows up and running, but wanted to share this sweet little story. Lucy & Lola have been out of town for about 10 days. Lily told everyone that she saw in the last 24 hours that Lucy was going to be home today. She's really missed her friend. I had no idea how much Imogene missed her buddies! We pulled up in front of their house and Imogene started squealing and laughing and screaming as soon as she saw them in the door. She was so, so excited to see them! She walked all over and you could tell was very proud of herself that Tracie was so proud of her. When we were leaving she was standing next to Lola who was sitting on a little step. I asked Imogene to give Lola a hug. She leaned over and put her head on Lola's leg, and then when I said "can you give her a kiss?" Imogene took the pacifier out of Lola's mouth and kissed her! It was just too cute and the first real sign I've seen Imogene show of the love of a friend! Then Imogene was just waving and I think she might have even blown a kiss!

No comments:

Post a Comment