Monday, August 9, 2010

Can't I just Slow Down?

Nope, I just cannot. An opportunity came along and I just had to take it. I am now a new stylist for Stella & Dot jewelry, and I'm really excited. Selling Just Ducky clothes is one of my favorite times of the year, and this I think gives me an opportunity to continue that 'vibe' I get from it through out the year. And it allows me to work with more than just moms who like cute clothes! Everyone can be in the market for jewelry! Stella & Dot (www.stelladot.com/laurensigler) is a jewelry company sold exclusively through home trunk shows and stylist websites/contacts. So, if you are looking for a way to get some great jewelry virtually free - let me do a trunk show for you! or need a gift for a special woman or girl?  you know where to go! Really, this is so great for me. I really want an opportunity to bring income to the family, especially with our never-ending medical needs! I love working with people, and I love making people feel good, whether it is by treating themselves, or finding something special for someone else. So I'm excited, have I said that yet?

This weekend we took the girls for a walk up to a shopping area where Lily always asks to put money in the fountain. This time she was throwing in her coins and had her eyes shut tight. I asked her what she was doing and she said "that's how people make wishes." It absolutely melted both Bill and me. Later she insisted on telling me what she wished for "because you shouldn't have secrets." She wished to be a princess and a ballerina when she grows up.

Imogene is ridiculously tickled with her ability to walk. She walks all over the house just back and forth, back and forth. We were walking through the same fountain area this weekend and she would just look up and people and say "hi" like she'd been doing that all her life. We went to eat lunch with Bill today and I said "wave bye to Daddy." She looked at him and just did the absolutely most precious little wave. She is super feisty and frustrated a lot of the time, but most of the time she is a sweet little gift.
Don't even get me started on how sleep is going for her though!

No comments:

Post a Comment