Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Week Ahead

After church today. Sitting down doesn't do these adorable dresses justice, but Imogene thinks that she is supposed to squat when you take her picture, since that is what I'm always doing! :) 

Monday, Imogene goes to see Dr. Baldrate for her 'extra' check-up. She's almost 21 months, so we're going back in for a weight check, and overall 'how is it going?" According to our scale here, she's gained about one pound since mid-July. Not exactly packing on the pounds, but we'll see what the scale says at her office tomorrow. Tuesday we have Speech, Wednesday, OT and Thursday PT. And then Friday we're off to see the Hokies play in Blacksburg!!!! I can hardly stand it I'm so excited to be in Blacksburg. Especially since we are meeting my dear, dear friend Emily and her family there.  

Saturday I spent the morning in absolute heaven - Stella & Dot training with the founder, Jessica Herrin. She's funny, and engaging and so smart and original. I learned a ton, and am so excited to keep my business growing! Here is a picture of Jessica and me - can you tell how excited I am? That's about as cheesy as any face I can make. I just couldn't stop smiling! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment