Sunday, August 30, 2009

It's a Date



The Radiology Department at Children's Hospital called Saturday afternoon to schedule Imogene's MRI. I immediately wondered how busy this place is if the scheduler is working at 4 pm on a Saturday. Again, we pick some popular medical providers. Their first available appointment is October 6 at 2 p.m., which at this point seems so far away, it might as well December 6. I did ask her to put us on the cancellation list. Looks like I'll be doing that a lot! At least it is on the calendar, and we know that by the end of October we'll have a better idea of what we're facing.

Saturday we finally head to the beach for our family vacation to Litchfield Beach in South Carolina. Poor Lily might go a little crazy this week before we leave. She has waited on this trip all summer.

Lily, when her hands are full but she'd like to try and carry something else, "Can you help me? I don't have so many hands."

Only 14 days until school starts! Not that I'm counting or anything.


No comments:

Post a Comment