Friday, August 7, 2009

Here we go...


So lately (pretty much since Imogene was born) I've been walking around "writing" our lives in my head. I've finally decided to start writing them down somewhere that I least I can go back and read them. Hopefully I'll be able to share the writings with the two beautiful girls I'll be writing about each day. Lily's daily life is so interesting to me, mostly because of what she says. And Imogene, well, she's worth writing about because you just don't know what will come next do you?

I know I'll enjoy detailing our lives here, and I hope you'll enjoy reading about our little family.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you're doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is exactly what i'm doing. i type faster than i write...so blogging is my online journal and it has been very therapeutic to be able to vent and rant, whether no one reads it or everyone in the world reads it. i'm glad i have another way to keep up with you all!

    ReplyDelete