Wednesday, September 7, 2011

We Call it the Gym

Lily's big news today was P.E. Which she talked about the whole way home and then said, "What does PE mean anyway?" Her new favorite word is 'gymnasium' ... and then she says, "but we just call it gym."
She walked out of school (it's STILL pouring rain by the way) and said, "Okay, we have PE on Wednesdays and Fridays from 10 in the morning until 11 in the morning." You know she walked into the room this morning and drove Mrs. Weitekamp crazy until she answered that question.

Ballet started today and of course, she was very happy. She waited to be the last one in so she could give Ms. Mulligan a hug. :)

I missed Lily a lot today. I think Imogene did too...the minute we left therapy she said "okay, less gogeh Lily!" Poor thing, it took 3 and a half more hours to get to that time!

There's a lot I need to say about therapy, but I'm too tired. Let's just say that I went into it being so sick of going, and after seeing two girls who have it so very much worse than we do, I remembered to count my blessings and just take one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment