Monday, September 13, 2010

First Day of School

Hooray! Hooray! We are finally in Miss Pam's class. And we're finally back to school! Lily was of course happy as could be today to get back with her friends. We are also so happy to be back with our WWP family. I just absolutely love it there. And I'm not saying that as the Parent Board Chair - I absolutely adore that place!



I wish I had the picture of us on her first day of 21/2 preschool ... have to dig that up from the old computer files! We've both changed a lot! 

Not so sure about that pose in a dress! 




They look sweet, but they are actually talking about Lily is not going to share the new barbie she went to get today (for going to sleep without mommy or daddy in the bed with her) ... then Lucy asked if maybe she'd share it in "25 days?" Lily said she'd see.

They've been friends since they were born! Now in class together!

No comments:

Post a Comment